Branded Alarm Panels & Equipment
Security Doctors offers flexible solutions for every home or business. End-users appreciate the easy-to-use interfaces and controls. Our dealers love them because they’re easy to install and highly scalable. Not only that, but our equipment is branded with the Security Doctors logo, which means it can only come from an authorized dealer.
Honeywell Security & Communications
Honeywell is an industry leader in development of groundbreaking technology and products that have shaped the security industry as we know it. They have made systems easy to install and to use, developed the industry’s most reliable supervised wireless products and the most flexible hybrid controls. Honeywell has lead the way in alarm communications technology with GSM and internet communications through AlarmNet®.
- Vista Series of hybrid controls allow for hardwired and wireless configurations giving you the most flexibility to offer your customers from small residential to large industrial applications
- LYNX Plus will cut down on installation time for your installer and is simple for your customers to use, and powerful enough for virtually any residential application
- Honeywell keypads offer a wide variety of options from fixed English, full alpha, premium alpha, graphic touch screen, voice, integrated proximity reader, and full wireless
- Honeywell’s field proven wireless technology is the most reliable and offers the widest range of sensors from standard transmitters to multifunction and specialty use devices
- AlarmNet® Communications is fully integrated with Vista Series and LYNX Plus and allows for full programming and communications without the need for a phone line
Honeywell’s AlarmNet® with Total Connect Honeywell’s
Total Connect digital communications solutions actually pave the way for you to increase your RMR and, in turn, increase the value of your business. With Total Connect, you can help your customers take advantage of all the amazing benefits next-generation digital technology has to offer – including enhanced communication and the ability to stay connected to their homes and businesses from anywhere in the world.
- Control security system via a virtual keypad using any Web browser, cell phone, Blackberry®, iPhone®, or other wireless handheld device
- Receive and view security-related events, check the status of the system, control lights and doors
- Video Look-in and receive video based on custom alerts or events
- Keeping customer actively involved and using their system will increase your bottom line